CPI Equipment Inc. is a sales and manufacturing company based out of Nanoose Bay, B.C. on Vancouver Island. CPI Equipment supports the local and global aquaculture markets, through developing, distributing and installing products and systems to optimize any aquaculture site. With 25+ years of experience in the industry our small team has first hand experience of the aquaculture markets in Chile, Eastern Canada, Norway, Scotland and locally.
As aeration specialists we are constantly participating in research and development to be one step ahead of our competition. Specifically, developing automated aeration and ensilage systems to meet the needs of any customer or niche.
CPI is searching for a Professional Mechanical Engineer with a background of project management to join our team. Someone who is fit to work with a team to overcome any challenges which arise and apt to travel when needed. The best candidate would also be proficient in communications and sales, and business development.
- Mechanical Engineer
- Sales skills and presentation knowledge
- P Eng. Designation
- CAD / Solid WorkS / Microsoft Office / Power Point
- Team player
- Ability to travel and have flexible hours when needed
- Ability to supervise and coordinate work with contractors
- Knowledge and/or experience in the Aquaculture Market
- Self motivated, problem solver
- Knowledge of Pumps / Oxygen Systems / Aeration Systems / Ensilage Systems
- Customer support and service orientated
Wages / Salary – Negotiable
Start Date – Immediately
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME TO ADMIN@CPIEQUIPMENTINC.COM – JOB POSTED AUGUST 13, 2020